Sunday at 10:15 AM.
Safety is our priority.
What we are committed to.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked for each person as they enter.
- Social distance will be maintained while seated and moving around the building.
- Numbers will be limited to accommodate social distancing. Overflow options will be available in the event too many show up for adequate spacing in the auditorium.
- Communion is available in individually pre-packaged containers for pick-up as you enter, not passed around.
- Our restrooms are sanitized regularly throughout service.
What we ask from you.
- If you or anyone in your household does not feel well, please stay home.
- Please bring your own mask. If you forget, we will have one for you.
- Please allow our ushers to seat and dismiss you.
- Please respect every person's right to social distance for their safety and comfort, even if you are not personally concerned about your own safety.
- Please do not remove your masks while inside, except to partake of communion.
- When service is over, please do not congregate in the auditorium. If you wish to visit, please move outside where there is more room and plenty of fresh air.
While we acknowledge that it is impossible to eliminate all risk, we believe we have consistently provided and will continue to provide a much safer environment than many work, dining, and shopping experiences currently available. We believe that assembling together is an important part of spiritual health and development and that spiritual weakness and death are far greater eternal threats.