Metro Sunday Worship Guidelines:
Starting October 11th, 2020 , we are meeting indoors and in the parking lot (north parking lot). We are having two services, one at 9:00 a.m. and one at 11:00 a.m. 50 people are allowed to meet in the auditorium and 50 people in the fellowship hall. Each of these locations has a designated restroom and entrance/exit. The auditorium entrance/exit is the upper southwest doors and the restroom is the upper east restroom. The fellowship hall entrance/exit is the lower west doors and the restroom is the lower west restroom. The parking lot service will use the lower east restroom. Intermingling between groups is not allowed.
Each person or family unit will be ushered into the building and seated. Please maintain 6 feet distancing at all times.
Worship Service Registration:
Each week you will need to register for the indoor and parking lot service. If you have a log-in to myMetro, the best way is to click on FORMS at the top of the screen and select the Worship Registration Form. Your name and information will automatically be filled in. You will just need to choose which service you want to attend and click on “submit”. If you don’t have a myMetro account please call the church office to get registered.
Worship Service and Bible Class Streaming:
The Bible Class and Worship Service will continue to be streamed to our website, Facebook, and Youtube. Wednesday Bible Class will continue to be streamed to the same platforms.
Health and Safety Guidelines for Worship Gatherings:
1. Please take a personal health inventory at home before attending worship.
Are you feeling well (body aches, have a fever, sore throat)? Do you have a temperature over 99 degrees? Please do not attend if you have symptoms. Consider not attending if you are in a high-risk category with health complications or are a senior citizen.
2. Keep social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times, with the exception of immediate family.
3. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE BUILDING per State guidelines.
4. Hand sanitizer will be used upon entry into the building.
5. Restrooms will be monitored, with no more than 2 persons in a restroom at a time, with disinfectant being used between visits.
6. Currently, only 50 people will be allowed in the auditorium, and 50 people in the Fellowship Hall. Inter-mingling between groups is not allowed. Separate entrances will be used for the auditorium and fellowship hall.
7. Separate entrances and restrooms will be used for the auditorium and fellowship hall.
Complying with these safety precautions is a matter of love and unity. We each may have varying opinions about the importance of these measures, but love and unity call for compliance despite our own personal opinions.
We stand by broken hearts.
Metro Church of Christ is a place where people can meet Jesus, believers can engage in life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe the Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We invite you to join us as we seek to serve Jesus.
We welcome all.
From small groups to weekend retreats, Sunday school to Saturday morning breakfast, we have dozens of opportunities for people to meet together in community weekly, encouraging one another closer to a life devoted to Christ.
Sundays at 11:00 am for Worship for all ages - Parking Lot Service due to Covid-19
Wednesdays at 7pm for Bible study for all ages - Online Only